SEPTEMBER 26TH, 2020
MELISSA'S ROAD RACE
Melissa’s Road Race will take place on September 26th, 2020 in beautiful Banff National Park. This is an invite to everyone that has ever participated as well as anyone who has been wanting to experience this special race. Since 1979, Melissa’s has been described as a colourful display of sport and fun in Banff National Park - famous for its entertainment along the course, contagious spirit, post-run party and long-sleeved commemorative running shirt featuring local art.
Come experience some “Fun in the Rockies”!
Melissa’s 2020 Features Include:
- Live Music before the race, on course, and after your run!
- Amazing Cheer Stations along the route
- Run over the “Happy Bridge” with Crazy Larry
- Post Race Festival and Beer Gardens
- Famous Long Sleeved Shirts
- Choose from 5K, 10K and Half Marathon Courses
- Post Race Party – Wild Bill’s Saloon (valuable prizes and live entertainment)
- Everything else that Beautiful Banff has to offer
Take part in Melissa’s run with family and friends and be part of this long-standing tradition. Melissa’s is a routine sell out, so register now to avoid disappointment – see you there!Register